Guidelines & Measurements
Information on current measurements, restrictions & guidelines
The health and safety of our guests and employees are of utmost importance. In order for you to enjoy your stay we’re taking numerous actions in order to provide as much safety as possible.
Our employees are tested weekly for the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen in the local branch of the Red Cross in St. Anton.
- Check-in will happen as usual. We urge our guests to PRE-CHECK-IN and provide us with their data and address before arrival. The link to do so is provided in your booking confirmation.
- Please keep a required safety distance of 1 m.
Wearing a mouth and nose protector wis mandatory at the following areas:
- throughout the retail sector in all enclosed customer areas
- in service companies with customer contact (banks, post office, physiotherapy, hairdresser, …)
- public transport (bus, train, taxi, within lift stations and gondolas,…)
- Healthcare facilities
- in dealings with authorities
“In addition, the Ministry of Health recommends wearing a mouth-nose protection for safety when gathering people occur.”
- There are plenty of disinfectant dispensers. We thus ask you to please disinfect your hands before entering the hotel.
- All surfaces and points of contact are cleaned multiple times a day. Needless to say, disincentive agents are used in all areas.
- Handrails, door knobs, elevator buttons and metal surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- Wherever possible, doors will be kept open as to reduce points of contact.
- Key cards will be disinfected before handing them out.
- Keyboards of card terminals will be disinfected before each use.
- Our laundry is being washed with strict hygiene regulations.
- Our hardworking cleaning staff are trained and working with high-quality and disinfecting cleaning agents.
- We are thoroughly airing our rooms before your arrival.
- You’ll find information about our hotel and St. Anton am Arlberg in our digital portfolio “Gastfreund”.
- Breakfast is from 7:30 until 10:00.
- Our buffet is still available. We kindly ask you to wear a mouth and nose protection in the buffet area. Of course, feel free to use face masks at your own discretion also in other areas.
- Extra hygiene measures are necessary when self-serving foods – by using the provided single-use gloves or single-use cutlery, or by disinfecting your hands immediately before using the buffet.
- We also ask you to keep a safety distance of 1 m to people who are not traveling with your party
- Hygiene in our kitchen has always been important for us, but we’ve reinforced our measures greatly.
- It goes without saying that we are working hard to ensure that you can enjoy our spa area without thought. That is why our spa area can only be entered by a specific number of people at once and by complying to a safety distance of 1 m.
- Of course, all of the spa area will be cleaned and disinfected with high-quality and disinfecting cleaning agents regularly.
- We have adjusted our cancellation conditions for the coming winter 2020/2021:
– until 30 days before arrival: free cancellation
– 30 to 0 days before arrival: 90% of the booked travel price
– early departure or no show will be charged with 90%.
- in case of travel bans on entry or exit, bookings can be cancelled at any time free of charge.
- In general we ask you to arrive healthy.
- mandatory wearing of MNP-masks for waiters
- However, we are still imagining the distance the size of a baby elephant (as we say here in Austria) between us and are all cautiously going about while adjusting situation.
- Thoroughly washing our hands and regularly disinfecting our hands are a matter of course for us.
- We will adhere to keeping a safety distance.
- We are aware of measurements and regulations about Covid-19. We are taking this illness very seriously.
- Our employees are tested weekly for the SARS-CoV-2 pathogen in the local branch of the Red Cross in St. Anton.
You have questions or need more information? Please contact us, we are more than happy to help.
You may be certain about one thing: We are looking forward to welcoming you. Stay safe and stay healthy!
Manuela & Klaus and the Rundeck Team
The information contained here are provided to you “as is” for informational purposes only, with no guarantee of completeness. Short-term modifications are possible.