For a guaranteed reservation we require a deposit of approx. 40% of the total amount as well as a written confirmation from us that the deposit has been received.
The reservation conditions are based on the “General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH)”.
cancellation conditions – Summer 2021
- up to 7 days before arrival – no cancellation fee
- 7 days to 0 days before arrival or no-show – 90% of the total amount
cancellation conditions – Winter 2021/2022
- up to 90 days before arrival – no cancellation fee
- 90 days to 30 days before arrival – 40% of total amount
- 30 days to 7 days before arrival – 70% of the total amount
- 7 days to 0 days before arrival or no-show – 90% of total amount
Reservations may be cancelled at any time without charge in the event of entry & exit bans or travel warnings with quarantine orders imposed upon return from our country. The deposit, if paid, will be refunded. We ask you to travel only if you have no symptoms.
An accommodation contract is concluded through the guest’s room reservation (offer) and the subsequent verbal or written commitment (acceptance) by the accommodation provider to provide the desired room. This accommodation contract not only obliges the innkeeper to provide the room, but also the guest to keep his promise to use the room. If the guest unilaterally cancels this accommodation contract for “personal reasons”, he or she must still pay the agreed fee or pay the non-performance damage. The reservation is guaranteed by a deposit of 40% of the total amount of the overnight stay, as well as a written confirmation from the accommodation provider about the receipt of this payment.
A cancellation is uncomfortable for you and us and of course we try to be generous. However, if it is not possible to re-let the room, we will charge cancellation fees. The same applies to early departure, late arrival and no-show.
If something should come up, you are comprehensively protected with cancellation insurance. We recommend you get travel cancellation insurance. You can do this conveniently online and it takes effect, for example, in the event of a cancellation.
NEW: In spite of the pandemic status, Europäische Reiseversicherung will be covered by Covid-19 from May 29, 2020!
he current information on the corona pandemic and related travel insurance protection can be found here.
- are in euros per person / per night – excluding tourist tax (€ 3.00 per person / day, from 16 years)
- Minimum occupancy 2 people
- Prices for short stays – if possible – on request.
- One parking space per room is included in the price. For each additional car a fee of € 20.00 per night / per parking space is charged).
Reduction for the third person in the room
- 0-3 years: 100%
- 4-6 years: 70%
- 7-14 years: 50%
- from 15 years: 25%
Winter special offers
- Winter special offers in a double room are in euros per person – excluding tourist tax (€ 3.00 per person / day, from 16 years)
- Minimum occupancy – 2 people
- The special offer includes: 7 nights and Rundeck inclusive services
- The booking of special offers is only possible from Saturday to Saturday. (other arrival days possible on request)
- The prices quoted are non-binding guide prices based on a stay of 7 days.
Arrival and departure
- Check-IN: from 2.00 p.m. (If you arrive after 6.00 p.m. we ask for a telephone call)
- CHECK-OUT: by 10 a.m. (free luggage storage and use of the departure shower)
In the event of late arrival or early departure, the room price will be charged in full.
No pets are allowed in our house.
Smoking is not allowed inside the house.
cozy hotel bar (open until 10:00 p.m.)
We accept Mastercard, Visa and Maestro. The entire invoice amount is due on departure.
Recipient: Fam. Eiter Hotel GmbH
BIC code: RZTIAT22252
Bank: Raiffeisenbank St. Anton am Arlberg
UID: ATU 63386703
Subject to changes and errors.